Dealer Order Terms & Conditions
Minimum opening order: Upon approval as a Dealer, the minimum opening order is $500 per approved resale location.
Minimum reorder: The minimum reorder amount per resale location is $150.
Payment options: Net 30 terms are available with approved credit. Credit limits are based on credit history and/or Credit References. Orders processed with approved terms must be paid with a company check (credit cards will not be accepted). Prepayment options include Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and company check. NO C.O.D orders are accepted.
Extended payment options: Existing Net 30 customers who purchase over $2500 in previous year and also dealers who surpass $2500 shipped in current year ($2500 per “ship to” location) are eligible for consideration for Net 60 terms once per quarter, max 4 times per year. Net 60 is pending approval based on payment history. Note on Order: Net 60.
Minimum Advertised Pricing Policy (MAPP) – All products are to be sold at a Minimum Advertised Pricing Policy that is at least 100% markup from the current listed wholesale pricing. Promotions up to 15% are allowed but only periodic, varied in nature and for a duration of no more than 7 days. Testers are intended for In-Store Use only and may not be sold or included as part of any promotional offers to customers including a gift with purchase. Sample items offered to dealers for the express purpose of consumer giveaways and any products that have been discontinued by the manufacture are excluded from this policy.
Delivery Terms: Unless otherwise directed, Bridgewater will always automatically shop for the least expensive rate, ship accordingly, and pass the savings along. F.O.B. Spartanburg, South Carolina. Bridgewater’s preferred carriers include Fed Ex Ground, USPS, and Truckline Carriers.
Freight allowance programs: Invoice must be paid within terms to earn freight allowances. Program includes displays. If a retailer chooses freight collect, our freight allowances will not apply. Freight allowance for single shipments/single invoices to a single location is given as follows:
- $700 - $999 5% of merchandise amount
- $1000 - $1499 7% of merchandise amount
- Over $1500 qualifies for 100% freight incentive
(Except direct to Alaska or Hawaii, over $1500, 10% of merchandise amount.)
Freight Cap: Freight will be capped at 15% of the merchandise total, freight incentives apply. The freight cap will not apply to orders shipped outside the continental US and/or expedited orders (Next Day, 2nd day, etc.)
Return Policy: Returns are subject to the following conditions: a) Claims must be made within 10 days after receipt of shipped goods. b) Return Authorization “CO” number must be acquired from a Customer Relations Representative by calling 1.877.843.2743 c) “CO” number must be printed in bold on the carton and shipment sent back to Spartanburg, South Carolina. d) No returns will be accepted without authorization of Bridgewater Customer Relations. Based on circumstances of return, a restocking fee may apply. e) If there is noticeable damage to an outer package, you must keep the outer packaging/boxes, etc. This may be required to settle a claim with the freight carrier.
Refused and undeliverable orders: All refused or undeliverable orders will incur a 15% restocking fee.
Account Status: Accounts can be closed at any time at the sole discretion of the corporate office with, or without cause. ALL accounts will be closed after 18 months of inactivity. To re-establish a closed account, all retailers must go through the new account approval process; complete dealer application, updated state tax certi cate, and a minimum opening order will be required.
* Wholesale shipments to US based retailers are strictly licensed and authorized for resale ONLY within the United States and as authorized according to the terms of the Bridgewater Authorized Dealer Policies. International shipments from US based retailers and sales efforts through third party websites (as defined in Section A.4) are strictly prohibited as a violation of Authorized Dealer Policies, including, but not limited to, Sections A.1 and A.2 and thereof regarding Bridgewater intellectual property rights. Violation of Authorized Dealer Policies, and of this policy in particular, subjects an offending Authorized Dealer to potential immediate termination for cause, pursuant to Section D of Authorized Dealer Policies.
* Bridge Bucks: Bridgewater Dealers earn one Bridge Buck for every dollar of product cost on invoices paid within terms. Items re- deemed for Bridge Bucks account for $0 of total order. Bridge Bucks items can only be redeemed on a minimum re-order. Normal freight incentives apply. All Bridge Bucks will be distributed as determined by “Bill To” location. Bridge Bucks are non-transferrable. Structure and Spinner Rack redeemed through Bridge Bucks program must include an order of product that meets standard minimum order. Bridge Bucks cannot be used to purchase a Success Package. All Bridge Bucks will expire upon account closure.
Prices and policies are subject to change without notice.