In-Store Events & Calendar
- Visit us at the shows! Click here to see our specials and locations.
- Discover What's New from Bridgewater. Don't forget to use your Bridge Bucks to order testers to burn in your store for customers to experience our new fragrances.
- Have you placed your Valentine's Day Order yet? Stock up on Kiss in the Rain & Best Seller Sweet Grace.
- For your Social Media Calendar, highlight Let's Celebrate this month to tie in to New Years celebrations.
- Host a Valentine's Day in-store event with a specialty cocktail and outpost products your customers L-O-V-E. Sweet Grace Collection Candles, and Sweet Grace Personal Care items are always a crowd pleaser.
- Share the love and use your Bridge Bucks order Sweet Grace Gift Votives to include with Valentine's Day purchases.
- Are your shelves stocked with Spring Fragrances? We recommend Azalea & Oak, Spring Dress, White Cotton, Sweet Magnolia and Tickled Pink.
- Mark your calendar for National Fragrance Day on March 21st, 2020. Plan a promotion or event highlighting your best selling fragrance products, including Bridgewater Candles.
- Have you placed your Mother's Day Order? Stock up on Lavender Lane, Storybook Dreams, and Time After Time.
- Have you tried our Noteables Inspirational Easel Sachets? Add to your display for teacher gifts and graduation gifts in the Spring.
- Include Bridgewater in your Easter displays - Sachets, Auto Vent Clips and Room Sprays are great additions to Easter Baskets!
- Update your customers on Bridgewater's Light a Candle Feed a Child meal count. This number can always be found on our homepage.
- For your Social Media Calendar, highlight Spring Cleaning themes including White Cotton products and Sweet Grace Laundry Detergent.
- Are your shelves ready for Father's Day? Our Afternoon Fragrance is perfect for dad, including our new Afternoon Retreat Collection.
- Plan your summer inventory. Fragrances we recommend: Berries Jubilee and Nantucket Coast.
- Make your Summer Show Plans. Click here to see our specials and locations.
- See the latest from Bridgewater! Browse our latest catalog.
- Share with your customers a Father's Day Gift Guide from your store including Afternoon Retreat.
- Highlight Made in America products for 4th of July. Bridgewater Candles are proudly made in Spartanburg, SC!
- Will you be ready for fall candle season? Don't miss out on customer's love for fall scents! Place your order for Gathering, Autumn Stroll, Cozy Moments, Hayride, Weekend Getaway, and Welcome Home.
- Host a Christmas in July promotion to clear out seasonal inventory and get your shelves ready for Q3 & Q4.
- Back to School is the perfect time to focus on Flameless fragrance products for classrooms and dorm rooms. Try our Reed Diffusers, Sachets, Room Sprays, and Wax Bars.
- Highlight our New Fragrances by burning a tester in your store.
- Place your holiday orders. You can shop directly here on our website or contact your OneCoast Territory Manager.
- Follow along on Social Media with our Brand Experience Trip. Interested in going on a future trip? Let your TM know!
- Check your Bridge Bucks Balance in your Account Dashboard and plan out Gift with Purchase ideas for the upcoming months. Our Free Gift Votive shares our Light a Candle Feed a Child Mission & provides best selling fragrance
- Testers, Testers, Testers! Make sure your store is smelling like fabulous fall fragrance with our testers.
- Freshen up your Bridgewater Display with Printable P.O.P. from our P.O.P. Library
- World Food Day is October 16th, 2020. Share Bridgewater's mission!
- Plan your Small Business Saturday Event for November 28th, 2020.
- A great time for customer appreciation - Make sure to tell your customers why you are thankful for them.
- Check your Bridgewater best seller & holiday inventory. Place a reorder if needed.
- Share your holiday promotions with your customers via email & social media.
- Plan a Holiday Shopping Event for your customers.
- Feature Bridgewater's Holiday Fragrances: Christmas Bliss, Cup of Cheer & Tree Trek.
- Start thinking ahead to what you'll need on your shelves after Christmas. Place a Reorder for January.